Exhibit Hall Opportunities
Exhibit Hall Opportunities – Please note our 2018 Exhibit Hall is full as of 1/2/18.
The 2018 TWS-WS Exhibit Hall will be in the Alexander 3/4 Ballroom – the hub of our meeting! Exhibitors are guaranteed to have maximum interaction with the 600+ meeting attendees who will gather in this area for the Concurrent Sessions, Plenary & Keynote talks, daily refreshment breaks, informal seating areas, event registration, message boards, raffle prizes, Silent Auction, as well as the evening receptions and more.
Exhibit Hall Schedule:
- Tuesday Setup: Noon – 2:00pm
- Tuesday: 2:00pm – 8:00pm
- Wednesday: 8:00am – 7:00pm
- Thursday: 7:00am – 8:00pm
- Thursday Tear down: 8:00pm – 10:00pm
Exhibit Hall Details:
- Each exhibit space includes one 6’ table and 2 chairs. Please note that electrical connections, telephone lines and/or wired internet connections are available at an additional cost. (Please arrange directly with the Event Coordinator, Candace Renger). We will do our best to accommodate artists with their special booth requirements.
- Sponsorship and Exhibitor requests must be received by January 1, 2018 to be recognized in our printed materials. Please send ads in jpg format saved at 100% of the ad size at 300 dpi.
- As in previous years, exhibitors will be asked and encouraged to donate goods or services to our annual raffle and / or silent auction. This is optional and agreement to do so will not reduce the table registration cost.
- The exhibit hall room will be locked each evening.
- Exhibit space is limited and will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis, determined by date when registration and payment are received. All decisions on exhibitor placement and approval are solely at the discretion of TWS-WS.
- If you plan to ship your exhibit materials or merchandise in advance, please contact the hotel to inquire about space restrictions, timing, and charges.
- Exhibitors are eligible for discounted room rates at several hotels in the Santa Rosa area. For more information: http://tws-west.org/santarosa2018/?page_id=72
Exhibit Hall Costs
Exhibit Hall Vendor – $500 for For-Profit Companies (or) $300 for Nonprofits (or) 20% of Sales for Artists w/ $60 minimum/$300 maximum
- High traffic table in the Exhibit Hall in the Alexander 3/4 Ballroom (Tuesday afternoon through Thursday evening)
- Link to your website on our meeting website Exhibitor’s page
- Recognition on our website, in emails to our membership, and in our meeting program book as an Exhibitor
Career Fair Table – $100
- A table in the Career Fair on Friday, February 9th from 8:30am-11:30am
- Recognition on our website, in emails to our membership, and in our meeting program book as a Career Fair participant
- Link to your website on our meeting website Career Fair page
- Ticket for one to the Student-Professional Mixer Breakfast
Click here for information on Sponsor packages: http://tws-west.org/santarosa2018/?page_id=59
Thank you for your interest in participating in this event and we look forward to seeing you at the Annual Meeting! You may sign up to become an Exhibitor (or Sponsor) through the online registration form, or by contacting our Meeting Planner at the email or phone number below. Thank you for your consideration.
Candace Renger, Meeting Planner
firstname.lastname@example.org (510) 527-5627
Click to enlarge — Annual Meeting Room Layout Map
Thank You to our Past TWS-WS Annual Meeting Sponsors and Exhibitors